Saturday, November 26, 2005

The Beautiful Scenery- Yang-Ming Mountain

This time, I'll talk about a beautiful mountain. I don't know that much about it, but it's quite beautiful. Whenever I feel bad, I'll ride my motorbike up there. Most of the time, I feel better and gain the power to deal with the tough tasks.


The Taipei city is just like a bowl, surrounded by mountains and Yang-Ming mountain is one of them. It is not only a mountain. There are lots of creatures in there. The authorities of Taiwan decided to take this mountain as a national park, which means everything inside the mountain belongs to the country. No one is allowed to take anything away home, even a piece of stone, no! Therefore, this park still remain very great condition.
The mountain is not quite high, but it's high enough to form very heavy fog. It's very romantic for lovers. The most remarkable part of this mountain is it has many kind of landforms. There are valleys, peaks, grassland, even hot spring. During March to May each year, the flowers bloom around the mountain. Thousands of people are willing to spend a whole day to line up, in order to take a look of the flowers there.

These pictures were took by my cell phone. They were not very clear after all... If I have time, I'll go to Yang-Ming Mountain again, and take more good pictures for you guys.


This is the picture of the hot spring. Actually, the Yang-Ming Mountain is a volcano mountain. The magma underground is still rolling. Fortunately, its energy decreases with time. It's weak and won't erupt again. The rest of its energy provide the heat of the hot spring.

As the time goes by, we can see the sunset. Each time I see this kind of screnery, I will have different feelings. I believe that everyone who sees this, the injured mindwill definitely be healed.




I didn't make the description very clear, that's because I don't know how to describ it. But I am very sure that it is a great place for the citizen to take a walk or something. It's right beside the city.

Also, this mountain has got it's historical story. I'll post the stories later while I am free~

Thanks for your reading~

Fred

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yangming is such a nice mountain I am looking forward of going to that mountain when we visit your country Taiwan :)

Bharat Motwani said...

Hi Fred,

I stumbled upon your blog and was so happy to read it. My uncle lives in Taipei and he's all praise about this beautiful place. Thanks for the pics. I am bound to visit Taiwan someday soon to see him. All the very best to you.
Bharat.